Showing Collections: 1 - 6 of 6
Papers of Sir Henry Burdett (1847-1920), Secretary of the Share and Loan Department of the London Stock Exchange, with some Burdett family papers, 1803-1930
Extents: 18.04 Linear metres (164 physical shelfmarks)
Papers of the Overseas Nursing Association, formerly the Colonial Nursing Association, which was established in 1895 to provide trained nurses for hospital and private work in the British colonies and among other British communities abroad.
Extents: 26.84 Linear metres (244 physical shelfmarks)
Draft catalogue of the records of the corporation of Etwall Hospital and Repton School, 1913.
Shelfmark: MS. Top. Derbyshire c. 4
Extents: 230 pages
Transcript of an interview with Professor Mwankemwa by John Iliffe, 25trh July 1995, concerning his training and subsequent career in medicine.
Shelfmark: MSS. Afr. s. 2261
Extents: 21 ff.
Two autograph letters, 7th and 8th May 1900, from Lord Roberts to Sir Alfred Milner concerning Mrs. Chamberlain's interference in the Army Hospital at Wynburg, Cape Town.
Shelfmark: MSS. Afr. r. 269
Extents: 8 ff.
Typed transcript, 1994, by R. Overall, of the registers of discharges, removals and deaths, 1846-93, of Littlemore Hospital, Oxford, with (fols. 182-229) an index of personal names
Typed transcript of the registers of discharges, removals and deaths, 1846-93, of Littlemore Hospital, Oxford.
Shelfmark: MS. Eng. c. 6572
Extents: 230 Leaves
- Indexed subjects
- 19th century 3
- Hospitals 3
- Africa 1
- Asia 1
- Catalogs 1
- Clinics -- Tanzania 1
- Derbyshire (England) 1
- Europe 1
- Finance 1
- Hospitals -- Tanzania 1
- Littlemore Hospital | Oxford | Oxfordshire 1
- Medicine 1
- Medicine -- Research -- Tanzania 1
- North America 1
- Nurses 1
- Nursing 1
- Oceania 1
- Public health -- Tanzania 1
- South African War, 1899-1902 -- Hospitals 1
- South America 1
- Teaching hospitals -- Tanzania 1 ∧ less
- Indexed names
- Burdett | Henry Charles | Sir |1847-1920 | philanthropist and hospital reformer 1
- Colonial Nursing Association 1
- Etwall Hospital | 1556-1980 1
- Iliffe | John | fl 1995 | Dar es Salaam 1
- Makerere University 1
- Mwankemwa | Swedi A. | fl 1995 | Professor 1
- Overseas Nursing Association 1
- Queen Elizabeth's Overseas Nursing Service 1
- Repton School | 1557 1
- Roberts | Frederick Sleigh | 1832-1914 | 1st Earl Roberts of Kandahar, Pretoria and Waterford | commander in the British Army 1