Showing Collections: 1 - 4 of 4
Draft autograph vocal score of an anonymous cantata, 'Shalimar', with words from 'Lalla Rookh' by Thomas Moore, [c 1920?].
Shelfmark: MS. Mus. c. 619
Extents: 74 pages
Dates: [c 1920?]
Autograph music manuscripts of Bryan Kelly, 1998-1999.
Extents: 0.45 Linear metres (3 boxes)
A Cantata of Visions - for orchestra and chorus (S.A.T.B. with divisions), by Paul C. Drayton. Exercise submitted for the degree of B.Mus. at the University of Oxford
B.Mus. exercise: A Cantata of Visions - for orchestra and chorus (S.A.T.B. with divisions), by Paul C. Drayton, 1972.
Shelfmark: MS. Mus. Sch. Ex. b. 86
Extents: 111 Leaves
Choral, vocal and piano music by Hilda S.P. Hutchison, [c 1922? - c 1930?].
Extents: 0.45 Linear metres (3 physical shelfmarks)
Dates: [c 1922? - c 1930?]
- Indexed subjects
- Cantatas, Secular 3
- Choruses, Secular (Mixed voices, 4 parts) with orchestra 3
- Anthems 1
- Choruses, Sacred (Mixed voices, 4 parts) with organ 1
- Choruses, Secular (Mixed voices, 4 parts) with orchestra -- Vocal scores 1
- Flute and piano music 1
- Moore, Thomas, 1779-1852 -- Musical settings 1
- Piano music 1
- Songs with piano 1
- University of Oxford -- Examinations -- Music 1
- Indexed names
- Drayton | Paul C | b 1944 | composer 1
- Hutchison | Hilda Scott Primrose | 1892-1976 | musicologist 1
- Kelly | Bryan | b 1934 | composer 1