Showing Collections: 1 - 3 of 3
Correspondence and papers of Giles Barber, bibliographer, and Dr. Lisa Barber, medievalist.
Extents: 19.5 Linear metres (117 physical shelfmarks)
Correspondence and papers, 1918-56, of Robert North Green-Armytage, lawyer and book collector, mainly letters to him from Walter de la Mare.
Extents: 1.8 Linear metres (12 physical shelfmarks)
Papers of James Patrick Ronaldson Lyell (1871-1948), collector.
Extents: 13.85 Linear metres (19 physical shelfmarks)
Dates: 1916-1946, n.d.
- Indexed subjects
- 21st century 1
- Bibliography 1
- Book industries and trade 1
- Bookbinding 1
- Manuscripts -- Medieval 1
- Indexed names
- Armytage | Robert North | Green- | fl 1918-1956 | lawyer and book collector 1
- Barber | Giles Gaudard | 1930-2012 | librarian and bibliographer 1
- Barber | Lisa | fomerly Jefferson | medievalist 1
- Lyell | James Patrick Ronaldson | 1871-1948 | book and manuscript collector 1
- Mare | Walter John de la | 1873-1956 | author and poet 1