Showing Collections: 1 - 4 of 4
The Boddoes and Edgeworth papers consist of papers of Dr. Thomas Beddoes, including lectures, notes, correspondence and family papers; papers relating to Maria Edgeworth and Thomas Lovell Beddoes; family trees; and a photograph album.
Extents: 4 shelfmarks
Dates: 18th-19th cent.
Guard-book of documents, letters and literary manuscripts, 16th-20th century
Shelfmark: MS. Don. c. 79
Extents: 172 Leaves
Dates: 16th-20th century
Manuscript of 'Pygmalion' by T. L. Beddoes
Shelfmark: MS. Don. d. 79
Extents: 4 Leaves
Transcripts by T.F. Kelsall of Works by Thomas Lovell Beddoes, mid 19th century.
Extents: 0.22 Linear metres (2 boxes)
Dates: mid 19th cent.
- Indexed subjects
- 16th century 1
- 17th century 1
- 18th century 2
- 20th century 1
- Authors 1
- English literature -- 19th century 1
- France 1
- Letters 1
- Literature 3
- Novelists 1
- Poems 1
- Poetry 1
- Poets 2
- Indexed names
- Beddoes | Thomas | 1760-1808 | Physician and Writer 1
- Bridges | Robert Seymour | 1844-1930 | Poet Laureate 1
- Edgeworth | Maria | 1768-1849 | novelist and educationist 1
- Kelsall | Thomas Forbes | fl 1824-1867 | friend and literary executor of Thomas Lovell Beddoes 1