Showing Collections: 1 - 4 of 4
Copy of the earliest Hastings register of births, marriages, and deaths, 1558-1609, written in about 1860-1870 by J. J. Howard.
Shelfmark: MS. Top. Sussex d. 1
Extents: 138 pages
Dates: written in about 1860-1870 by J. J. Howard
Copy of the Ipsden Church Registers (1560-1860), written in about A.D. 1880 by E. A. Reade.
Shelfmark: MS. Top. Oxon c. 39
Extents: 334 Leaves
Dates: written in about A.D. 1880 by E. A. Reade
Extracts from Winchester diocesan registers concerning the endowments of Hampshire churches, taken in 1821 from a 16th-century manuscript.
Shelfmark: MS. Top. Hants. c. 7
Extents: 90 Leaves
Notes from the parish register of Wolvercote, near Oxford (births, marriages and deaths), 1596-1650, written in A.D. 1888 by -- Calcutt.
Shelfmark: MS. Top. Oxon c. 76
Extents: 35 Leaves
Dates: written in A.D. 1888 by -- Calcutt
- Indexed subjects
- 17th century 3
- 18th century 1
- Baptismal records -- Great Britain 1
- Hampshire (England) 1
- Ipsden (England) 1
- Marriage records -- Great Britain 2
- Parishes -- England -- Oxfordshire 1
- Sussex (England) 1
- Wolvercote | Oxfordshire | SP 4809 1
- Indexed names
- Church of England | Diocese of Winchester 1
- Howard | Joseph Jackson | 1827-1902 | genealogist 1
- Phillipps | Sir | Thomas | 1792-1872 | Baronet | Antiquary, and Collector of MSS and Books 1
- Reade | Edward Anderdon | 1807-1886 | Bengal civil servant, historian 1