Showing Collections: 1 - 4 of 4
The eighty-nine 'principal clergy of London classified according to their opinions on the great Church question of the day'
The eighty-nine 'principal clergy of London classified according to their opinions on the great Church question of the day', written in A.D. 1844 in London.
Shelfmark: MS. Add. C. 290
Extents: 39 Leaves
Dates: written in A.D. 1844 in London
Microfilm copies of the papers of Sir James Robert George Graham, arranged in four sections: Correspondence, 1810-61, and undated letters; correspondence and papers about the Scottish Kirk; personal letters, 1845-82; early letters, 1797-1819 Correspondence 1830-4, arranged alphabetically under correspondents Papers of 1830-4 Papers about Ireland …
Extents: 44 shelfmarks
Dates: 20th cent.
Notes of inscriptions in the church and churchyard of Binsey
Shelfmark: MS. Top. Oxon c. 93
Extents: 14 Leaves
Dates: Written in 1866 by W. H. Turner
Letters, notes, memoranda, etc. on British imperial affairs, including material relating to the colonial church, Jamaica, Prince Edward Island, New Zealand, Victoria (British Columbia), Trinidad and Malta, 1854-1858.
Extents: 126 ff.
- Indexed subjects
- 19th century 3
- 20th century 1
- Binsey (England) 1
- Canada -- History -- 1841-1867 1
- Church history 2
- Church history -- 19th century 1
- Church of England -- Clergy 1
- Great Britain -- Colonies -- Administration 1
- Great Britain -- Politics and government -- 19th century 1
- Ireland -- History -- 1837-1901 1
- Jamaica -- History -- 19th century 1
- London (England) 1
- Malta -- History -- 19th century 1
- Scotland -- Church history -- 19th century 1
- Trinidad and Tobago -- History -- 19th century 1
- Indexed names
- Church of England 1
- Graham | James Robert George | 1792-1861 | Sir | 2nd Baronet and statesman 1
- Labouchere | Henry | 1798-1869 | 1st Baron Taunton | statesman 1
- The Times | newspaper | London 1
- Turner | W. H. | fl. 16th century 1