Showing Collections: 1 - 4 of 4
Twenty deeds relating to property, 83-85 Sheep Street, Bicester, Oxfordshire, 1709-1825.
Extents: 20 shelfmarks
Correspondence, extracts and notes of the rev. James Charles Blomfield
Shelfmark: MS. Top. Oxon d. 52
Extents: 323 Leaves
Dates: Written chiefly in 1865-1866
Drawings, 19th century, by Joseph Wilkins of the villages of Deddington, Lower Heyford and Steeple Aston; also of churches in Oxfordshire and Northamptonshire (mostly in the Bicester area; again Lower Heyford is well represented); and other miscellaneous engravings (mid 18th-mid 19th century), with one of Aylesbury, Buckinghamshire; and photographs of Bicester taken in 1902.
Extents: 3 shelfmarks
Dates: mid 18th-19th cent.
Notes and collections made by the J.C. Blomfield for his printed History of the Deanery of Bicester (1882-94).
Extents: 7 shelfmarks
Dates: 19th century
- Indexed subjects
- 18th century 2
- Architectural drawing 1
- Aylesbury (England) 1
- Church 1
- Church buildings -- England -- Oxfordshire 1
- Church buildings -- England -- Northamptonshire 1
- Correspondence 1
- Deddington (England) 1
- History 1
- Lower Heyford (England) 1
- Northamptonshire (England) 1
- Oxfordshire (England) 3
- Steeple Aston (England) 1
- Indexed names
- Blomfield | James Charles | 1821-1895 | Rector of Launton Antiquary 2
- Dew | George James | 1846-1928 1
- Wilkins | Joseph | 1820-1891 | topographical artist 1