Showing Collections: 1 - 4 of 4
Drawings by Henry Hinton from rubbings of brasses in Oxford college chapels, c.1800.
Shelfmark: MS. Top. Oxon. b. 264
Extents: 107 Leaves
Notes on Berkshire churches and drawings of brasses by Henry Hinton and James Hunt, c.1788-1813.
Shelfmark: MS. Top. Berks. b. 42
Extents: 81 Leaves
Two interleaved volumes of A. Wood's Antiquities of Oxford (1786) with several hundred drawings, some in watercolour, portraits, arms, brasses, old plans, etc., with manuscript additions, partly by Henry Hinton, written and printed before 1811.
Extents: 2 shelfmarks
Typescript list of monumental brasses described or illustrated in the topographical collections of Henry Hinton and James Hunt
Typescript list of monumental brasses described or illustrated in the topographical collections of Henry Hinton and James Hunt, compiled by J. F. A. Bertram, 1975.
Shelfmark: MS. Top. gen. d. 60
Extents: 19 Leaves
- Indexed subjects
- 18th century 3
- Antiquarians 3
- Oxford (England) 2
- 20th century 1
- Architectural drawing 1
- Berkshire (England) 1
- Brass rubbing 1
- Church buildings 1
- College buildings 1
- Drawings 1
- Great Britain -- Topography 1
- Indexed names
- Hunt | James | 1795-1857 | Oxfordshire Antiquary 2
- Bertram | J. F. A. | fl. 1975 1
- Buckler | John Chessell | 1793-1894 | Architect and Antiquary 1
- Phillipps | Sir | Thomas | 1792-1872 | Baronet | Antiquary, and Collector of MSS and Books 1
- University of Oxford 1
- Wood | Anthony | 1632-1695 | Antiquary 1