Showing Collections: 1 - 3 of 3
Collections for biographical and bibliographical notices of Oxford Writers from the point where Wood's Athenæ Oxonienses leaves off, to about 1800, with additions to about 1815, written in about 1780-1815 by J. Gutch.
Extents: 0.44 linear metres (4 boxes)
Oxford University Registers.
Extents: 1.22 linear metres (16 boxes)
Two interleaved volumes of A. Wood's Antiquities of Oxford (1786) with several hundred drawings, some in watercolour, portraits, arms, brasses, old plans, etc., with manuscript additions, partly by Henry Hinton, written and printed before 1811.
Extents: 2 shelfmarks
- Indexed subjects
- Authors 1
- Church of England -- Clergy 1
- Literature 1
- Oxford (England) 1
- Indexed names
- Bliss | Philip | 1787-1857 | Antiquary and Editor 1
- Gutch | John | 1746-1831 | clergyman, antiquary, Registrar of Oxford University 1
- Hinton | Henry | 1749-1816 | Oxfordshire antiquary 1
- Wood | Anthony | 1632-1695 | Antiquary 1