Showing Collections: 1 - 5 of 5
Bibliographical and Genealogical Collections of W.H. Allnutt
Extents: 0.48 linear metres (6 boxes)
Dates: c. 1624-1896 (predominantly 19th cent.)
Collection of fly-leaves removed from unidentified printed books, with signatures of owners
Shelfmark: MS. Eng. misc. c. 695
Extents: 397 Leaves
Dates: 17th-early 19th cent.
Guard-book of letters
Shelfmark: MS. Eng. lett. d. 222
Extents: 278 Leaves
Dates: 17th-20th century
Papers and Letters of French Booksellers and Bibliographers.
Extents: 0.33 linear metres (3 boxes)
Dates: 17th-19th cent.
The collection of volumes assembled by Strickland Gibson (1877-1958), Keeper of Printed Books at the Bodleian, for the study and teaching of bibliography.
Extents: 0.44 linear metres (4 boxes)
Dates: 16th-19th cent.
- Indexed subjects
- 16th century 1
- 20th century 1
- Booksellers and bookselling -- France 1
- Genealogy 1
- Journalists 1
- Letters 1
- Novelists 1
- University of Oxford -- Students 1
- Indexed names
- Allnutt | Richard | fl 1624-1634 | sea captain 1
- Allnutt | William Henry | d ? 1916 | Librarian and Antiquary 1
- Allnutt | family 1
- Beddoes | Anna Maria | 1773-1824 | nee Edgeworth | Mother of Thomas Lovell Beddoes 1
- Gibson | Strickland | 1877-1958 | Librarian and Bibliographer 2
- Johnson | John De Monins | 1882-1956 | Egyptologist 1
- Novikoff | Olga | 1848-1925 | Russian journalist 1
- Nyon | family | booksellers | Paris 1
- Peignot | Etienne Gabriel | 1767-1849 | bookseller, bibliographer and scholar 1
- Treutell & Würtz | booksellers 1
- English 4
- French 1