Showing Collections: 1 - 5 of 5
Copy by Alvise Guerini, 1642, of an account of the families of Venice.
Shelfmark: MS. Ital. d. 12
Extents: 212 Leaves
Historical Treatises Relating to Venice
Extents: 0.44 Linear metres (4 boxes)
Dates: 17th century
Letters in Latin and Italian to M. A. Rota, doctor of medicine in Venice, 1607-1660.
Shelfmark: MS. Lat. misc. c. 57
Extents: 683 pages
'Opinioni del P. F. Paolo Seruita [i.e. Pietro Sarpi]...'
Shelfmark: MS. Add. C. 195
Extents: 55 Leaves
Dates: Written in the second half of the 17th century
Reports by Venetian ambassadors, historical and political discourses, etc.
Extents: 9 shelfmarks
Dates: 17th cent.
- Indexed subjects
- Correspondence 1
- Diplomatic and consular service, Venetian 1
- Heraldry 1
- History 1
- Local history 1
- Venice (Italy) 2
- Venice (Italy) -- History -- 15th century 1
- Venice (Italy) -- History -- 16th century 1
- Venice (Italy) -- History -- 17th century 2
- Venice (Italy) -- Politics and government -- 17th century 1
- Indexed names
- Guerini | Alvise | fl. 1642 1
- Mellino | Fra. | Gerolimo | of the Candia Province of the Order of Observant Friars 1
- Rota | M. A. | fl. 1607-1660 | doctor of medicine in Venice 1