Showing Collections: 1 - 4 of 4
Church music in score collected by Charles Badham, Minor Canon of St Paul's Cathedral, London, 1674-1675, 1713, n.d.
Extents: 0.44 Linear metres (4 physical shelfmarks)
Dates: 1674-1675, 1713, n.d.
Incomplete part-book of church music, belonging to a set probably used in the province of York, late 17th-early 18th cent.
Shelfmark: MS. Eng. Liturg. c. 4
Extents: 180 pages
Dates: late 17th-early 18th cent.
New College, Oxford. Chapel Choir Books. Incomplete sets and isolated members of part-books which were in use from the early 17th cent. up to the middle of the 19th cent. and probably later.
Extents: 3.41 Linear metres (31 boxes)
Dates: mostly 17th and 18th centuries
Vocal music by Giacomo Carissimi, Henry Purcell and John Blow, [1690s], 18th cent.
Shelfmark: MS. Mus. c. 437
Extents: 208 pages
Dates: [1690s], 18th cent.
- Indexed subjects
- Communion service music 3
- Evening service music 3
- Morning service music 3
- Music -- Manuscripts -- 17th century 3
- 19th century 1
- Choruses, Sacred 1
- Choruses, Sacred (Mixed voices) 1
- Choruses, Sacred (Mixed voices) with organ 1
- Choruses, Sacred (Mixed voices), Unaccompanied 1
- Masses 1
- Morning 1
- Motets 1
- Music -- Manuscripts -- 19th century 1
- Music -- Manuscripts --17th century 1
- Indexed names
- Blow | John | 1648-1708 | composer 2
- Badham | Charles | 1780-1845 | Medical and Poetical Writer 1
- Batten | Adrian | d 1637 | English composer 1
- Byrd | William | c 1540-1623 | musical composer 1
- Carissimi | Giacomo | 1605-1674 | composer 1
- Child | William | 1606/1607-1697 | composer 1
- Croft | William | 1677-1727 | organist and composer 1
- Farrant | Richard | c 1528-1580 | Cathedral musician and composer 1
- Gibbons | Orlando | 1583-1625 | composer 1
- Oxford University | New College 1
- Purcell | Henry | c 1659-1695 | composer 1
- Tallis | Thomas | c 1505-1585 | composer 1