Showing Collections: 1 - 2 of 2
Church music in score collected by Charles Badham, Minor Canon of St Paul's Cathedral, London, 1674-1675, 1713, n.d.
Extents: 0.44 Linear metres (4 physical shelfmarks)
Dates: 1674-1675, 1713, n.d.
New College, Oxford. Chapel Choir Books. Incomplete sets and isolated members of part-books which were in use from the early 17th cent. up to the middle of the 19th cent. and probably later.
Extents: 3.41 Linear metres (31 boxes)
Dates: mostly 17th and 18th centuries
- Indexed subjects
- 19th century 1
- Choruses, Sacred (Mixed voices) with organ 1
- Choruses, Sacred (Mixed voices), Unaccompanied 1
- Morning 1
- Morning service music 1
- Motets 1
- Music -- Manuscripts -- 19th century 1
- Indexed names
- Badham | Charles | 1780-1845 | Medical and Poetical Writer 1
- Oxford University | New College 1