Showing Collections: 1 - 3 of 3
Court rolls and customs of Lincolnshire manors, 14th-17th century, including court rolls of the manor of Kirton in Lindsey, 1372-1481.
Extents: 15 shelfmarks
Dates: 14th-17th cent.
Papers of the Hussey family, consisting of: Court rolls and estate papers, 16th-18th cent. Official and family papers, 16th-18th cent. Estate papers of Sir John Hussey Delaval for the manor of Doddington, 18th cent.
Extents: 85 shelfmarks
Dates: 16th-18th cent.
Proceedings in the Court of Exchequer concerning the partition of the manor of Immingham, 1684-1686.
Shelfmark: MS. Top. Lincs. b. 2
Extents: 183 Leaves
- Indexed subjects
- 16th century 2
- 18th century 1
- Courts 1
- Deeds -- England 1
- Doddington (Lincolnshire, England) 1
- Great Britain -- Exchequer 1
- Honington (Lincolnshire, England) 1
- Kirton in Lindsey (England) 1
- Manors -- England 1
- Manors -- England -- Lincolnshire 2
- x - 14th century 1
- x - 15th century 1
- Indexed names
- Delaval | John Hussey | 1728-1808 | Baron Delaval 1
- Hussey | family | baronets | Honington 1