Showing Collections: 1 - 2 of 2
Music-book with compositions for voice and lute at one end and keyboard music by Orlando Gibbons and music for lyra viol at the other
Music-book with compositions for voice and lute at one end and music by Orlando Gibbons and music for lyra viol at the other, mid-17th cent.
Shelfmark: MS. Mus. Sch. f. 575 (Former shelfmark: Music School B. 3. 1)
Extents: 1 box
Dates: mid-17th cent.
Transcriptions of music of the 15th-18th century (mostly of the 16th-17th cent.), made largely in the early-19th cent.
Shelfmark: MS. Mus. c. 623
Extents: 236 Leaves
Dates: late 17th-early 19th cent.
- Indexed subjects
- 16th century 1
- 18th century 1
- 19th century 1
- Lyra viol music 1
- Music -- Manuscripts -- 17th century 1
- Music -- Manuscripts -- 19th century 1
- Songs with lute 1
- Suites 1
- Vocal music 1
- x - 15th century 1
- Indexed names
- Gibbons | Orlando | 1583-1625 | composer 1
- Hudson | George | d 1672/3 | composer and musician 1
- Ives | Simon | 1600-1662 | string player, singer and composer 1
- Jenkins | John | 1592-1678 | composer 1
- Lawes | William | 1602-1645 | musician and composer 1
- Lilly | John | 1612-1678 | composer and musician 1