Showing Collections: 1 - 1 of 1
Incomplete part-book of church music, belonging to a set probably used in the province of York, late 17th-early 18th cent.
Shelfmark: MS. Eng. Liturg. c. 4
Extents: 180 pages
late 17th-early 18th cent.
- Indexed subjects: 17th century
- Indexed subjects: Choruses, Sacred (Mixed voices)
- Indexed subjects: Music -- Manuscripts -- 18th century
- Indexed subjects: Communion service music
- Indexed names: Farrant | Richard | c 1528-1580 | Cathedral musician and composer