Showing Collections: 1 - 3 of 3
Lowe's set of 'Latine & English Songs... by the best Italian and English Authors', 2nd half of 17th cent.
Extents: 0.88 linear metres (8 physical shelfmarks)
Dates: 2nd half of 17th cent.
Giovanni Pierluigi da Palestrina (1525/5-1594): 1st book of motets for 4 voices (Rome, 1563), scored up by Giovanni Maria Casini and copied by Cosimo Scuffi, late 17th or early 18th cent.
Shelfmark: MS. Mus. d. 287
Extents: 346 pages
Dates: late 17th or early 18th-cent.
Sacred music by Italian composers, compiled in the latter part of the 17th century.
Extents: 1 box
Dates: [c 1670-1700?]
- Indexed subjects
- 16th century 1
- 18th century 1
- Choruses, Sacred (Mixed voices) with continuo 1
- Choruses, Sacred (Mixed voices, 3 parts) with continuo 1
- Choruses, Sacred (Mixed voices, 4 parts), Unaccompanied 1
- Music -- Manuscripts -- 18th century 1
- Sacred songs with continuo 1
- Indexed names
- Carissimi | Giacomo | 1605-1674 | composer 1
- Casini | Giovanni Maria | 1652-1719 | church musician and composer 1
- Facchi | Agostino | d 1662 | composer and organist 1
- Goodson | Richard | 1688-1741 | organist and music copyist 1
- Goodson | Richard | c 1655-1718 | organist, composer and music copyist 1
- Lowe | Edward | 1610-1682 | composer, music copyist, organist and writer on music 2
- Marini | Francesco Maria | fl 1637 | composer 1
- Palestrina | Giovanni Pierluigi da | 1525?-1594 | composer 1
- Sances | Giovanni Felice | c 1600-1679 | composer and singer 1
- English 1
- Latin 2