Showing Collections: 1 - 2 of 2
'Sinfonie' for strings, lute and organ, early 18th cent.
Shelfmark: MS. Mus. Sch. d. 260 (Former reference: Music School B. 4. 20)
Extents: 1 box
Dates: early 18th cent.
'Violino Secundo' of sonatas for two violins, bass and basso continuo by Corelli, Bassani and Finger
'Violino Secundo' of sonatas for two violins, bass and basso continuo by Corelli, Bassani and Finger, c 1700.
Shelfmark: MS. Mus. Sch. c. 62 (Former reference: Music School B. 6. 40)
Extents: 1 volume
Dates: [c 1700]
- Indexed subjects
- Chamber music 1
- Sonatas (String trio, continuo) 1
- String quartets (Violins (2), double bass, continuo) 1
- Symphonies 1
- Indexed names
- Bassani | Giovanni Battista | c 1650-1716 | composer 1
- Finger | Gottfried | c 1660-1730 | viol player and composer 1
- Melani | Alessandro | 1639-1703 | composer 1
- Sherard | James | 1666-1738 | apothecary, botanist and amateur musician 1
- Torelli | Giuseppe | 1658-1709 | composer 1