Showing Collections: 1 - 9 of 9
Early 17th-century copy of a perambulation of the parish of Great Bardfield taken by William Bendlowes in 1551.
Shelfmark: MS. Top. Essex d. 8
Extents: 32 pages
Dates: early 17th-century
Notes from Bradfield Parish Register [births, marriages and deaths], 1539-1575, written in A.D. 1888 by G. Parker.
Shelfmark: MS. Top. Berks. c. 12
Extents: 33 Leaves
Dates: written in A.D. 1888 by G. Parker
Notes from the parish register of Wolvercote, near Oxford (births, marriages and deaths), 1596-1650, written in A.D. 1888 by -- Calcutt.
Shelfmark: MS. Top. Oxon c. 76
Extents: 35 Leaves
Dates: written in A.D. 1888 by -- Calcutt
The original parish register of Houghton Conquest in Bedfordshire, written in A.D. 1539-1630.
Shelfmark: MS. Top. Beds e. 1
Extents: 34 Leaves
Dates: written in A.D. 1539-1630
The original Parish Register of Shackerstone in Leicestershire, written in A.D. 1570-1631
Shelfmark: MS. Top. Leics. b. 1
Extents: 16 Leaves
Dates: written in A.D. 1570-1631
Typed transcript of parish registers by Mrs. E. M. Allen.
Shelfmark: MSS. Top. Oxon. c. 526-527
Extents: 2 items
Dates: 20th century
Typed transcript of the parish registers of Henley on Thames, 1558-1660.
Shelfmark: MS. Top. Oxon. c. 525
Extents: 270 Leaves
Dates: 20th century
Typescript copy, by F. J. Western, 1943, of the parish registers of Appleton, 1569-1839.
Shelfmark: MS. Top. Berks. d. 31
Extents: 194 Leaves
Xerographic copy of typed transcript of Broughton Poggs parish registers, 1556-1710.
Shelfmark: MS. Top. Oxon. d. 562
Extents: 53 Leaves
- Indexed subjects
- 17th century 8
- 18th century 3
- 19th century 4
- 20th century 4
- Bedfordshire (England) 1
- Berkshire (England) 2
- Broughton Poggs | Oxfordshire | SP 2303 1
- Church records and registers 3
- Essex (England) 1
- Fulbrook | Oxfordshire | SP 2512 1
- Henley-on-Thames | Oxfordshire | SU 7682 1
- Leicestershire (England) 1
- Marriage records -- Great Britain 1
- Oxfordshire (England) 3
- Parishes -- England 8
- Parishes -- England -- Oxfordshire 1
- Taynton | Oxfordshire | SP 2313 1
- Wolvercote | Oxfordshire | SP 4809 1
- Indexed names
- Allen | Mrs. E. M. | fl. 1901-1962 1
- Bendlowes | William | 1516-1584 | serjeant-at-law and law reporter 1
- Brister | J. A. | fl. 1962 1
- Hallam | H. A. N. | fl. 1962 1
- Parker | George | fl 1869-1897 | antiquary and Clerk of the Schools, University of Oxford 1
- Western | Frederick James | 1880-1951 | Bishop of Tinnevelly | antiquary 1