Showing Collections: 1 - 4 of 4
Archive of Sir Alfred Zimmern, 1883-1962.
Extents: 20.02 Linear metres (182 boxes)
Reminiscences, notes, letters, reports, maps and printed material relating to his service with UNESCO in Liberia and Ethiopia.
Extents: 1 box
These papers supplement those in MSS. Zimmern 87 and 166-70, 177-8.
Extents: 0.3 Linear metres (2 physical shelfmarks)
Dates: 1926-49, n.d.
The Colonial Office 1945-1956, typescript reminiscences, 1991 of educational work while on secondment from the Colonial Education Service to the Colonial Office; Early Days in UNESCO & the United Nations 1945-1957, typescript reminiscences, 1991, of service as a member of the British delegation to UNESCO.
Shelfmark: MSS. Brit. Emp. s. 542
Extents: 36 ff.
- Indexed names: UNESCO | United Nations Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organization X
- Indexed subjects
- 19th century 1
- 20th century 3
- Ethiopia 1
- Great Britain -- Colonies -- Education 1
- Liberia 1
- Political Scientists 1
- Political scientists 1
- Indexed names
- Geneva School of International Studies 2
- Greater Hartford Council for UNESCO 1
- Greater Hartford Council for UNESCO | Connecticut (USA) 1
- Hartford Study Centre for World Affairs 1
- Hartford Study Centre for World Affairs | Connecticut (USA) 1
- League of Nations 2
- Rankin | William Sewell de Guibe | b 1905 | Education Officer 1
- Ward | William Ernest Frank | b 1900 | teacher education officer 1
- Zimmern | Sir | Alfred Eckhard | 1879-1957 | Knight | Political Scientist 1
- Zimmern | Sir | Alfred Eckhard | 1879-1957 | Knight | political scientist 1