Showing Collections: 1 - 4 of 4
Papers relating to the Oxford University Newman Society.
Extents: 0.3 Linear metres (2 physical shelfmarks.)
Books 33-36 of The ecclesiastical history of M. L 'Abbe Fleury, translated by H. Herbert (vol. 4, London, 1730)
Books 33-36 of The ecclesiastical history of M. L 'Abbe Fleury, translated by H. Herbert (vol. 4, London, 1730).
Shelfmark: MS. Autogr. d. 17
Extents: 136 Leaves
Letters collected by R.H. Lightfoot.
Shelfmark: MS. Eng. lett. c. 453, fols. 189-211
Extents: 23 Leaves
Dates: 1793-1932 and n.d.
Typescript drama in three acts by Don Giuseppe Rizzi about Cardinal J. H. Newman in Oxford, entitled 'Perdita e Guadagno'
Typescript drama in three acts by Don Giuseppe Rizzi about Cardinal J. H. Newman in Oxford, entitled 'Perdita e Guadagno'.
Shelfmark: MS. Ital. d. 20
Extents: 46 Leaves
Dates: 20th century
- Indexed names: Newman | John Henry | 1801-1890 | Theologian and cardinal X
- Indexed subjects
- 18th century 2
- 19th century 2
- 20th century 3
- Catholic Church 1
- English poetry -- 18th century 1
- Italian literature 1
- Philosophy 1
- Playwriting -- Drama 1
- Religion 1
- Religious literature, English 1
- University of Oxford 1
- University of Oxford -- Societies, etc. 1
- Indexed names
- Boutflower | Cecil Henry | Right Reverend | 1863-1942 | bishop 1
- Burnett | George | 1774/5-1811 | writer 1
- Collingwood | Robin George | 1889-1943 | philosopher and historian 1
- Gladstone | William Ewart | 1809-1898 | prime minister and author 1
- Oxford University Newman Society 1
- Rizzi | Giuseppe | fl. c.1966 1
- Southey | Robert | 1774-1843 | poet, journalist, and biographer 1
- English 3
- Italian 1