Showing Collections: 1 - 2 of 2
Four part-books from a set originally consisting of six, containing a collection of vocal and instrumental music
Four part-books from a set originally consisting of six, prepared probably well before 1636 for a collection of vocal music, with more vocal and instrumental consort music added later by Edward Lowe.
Shelfmark: MSS. Mus. Sch. d. 233-236
Extents: 4 Volumes
Dates: Early-mid 17th cent.
Music copied by Edward Lowe, c 1636-1682.
Shelfmark: MS. Mus. Sch. e. 451 (Former reference: Music School A. 3. 29)
Extents: 1 box
Dates: c 1636-1682
- Indexed subjects
- Madrigals 1
- Part-songs, English 1
- Psalms (Music) 1
- Suites 1
- Indexed names
- Baltzar | Thomas | 1631-1663 | violinist and composer 1
- Byrd | William | c 1540-1623 | musical composer 1
- Dering | Richard | c 1580-1630 | organist and composer 1
- Dering | Richard | c 1580–1630 | organist and composer 1
- Mell | Davis | 1604-1662 | violinist and composer 1
- Wilbye | John | bap 1574-1638 | composer and musician 1