Showing Collections: 1 - 5 of 5
Archive of Bruce Montgomery, (1921-1978), detective novelist writing under the pseudonym of Edmund Crispin, and composer in his own name.
Extents: 28.5 Linear metres (187 physical shelfmarks)
Typescript interview of Philip Larkin with Miriam Gross for The Observer, with manuscript corrections by Larkin, and associated correspondence.
Shelfmark: MS. 16084
Extents: 1 box
Letter from Philip Larkin to Frank Evans.
Shelfmark: MS. Eng. c. 8394, fol. 53
Extents: 1 leaf
Dates: Aug 1961
Letters from Kingsley Amis to Philip Larkin, including many cartoon sketches (especially those dating between 1946-1951), and some poems.
Extents: 1.1 Linear metres (11 physical shelfmarks)
Letters to Philip Larkin from Bruce and Ann Montgomery
Shelfmark: MS. Eng. c. 2762
Extents: 108 Leaves
Dates: 1943-80, n.d.
- Indexed subjects
- English literature 1
- English literature -- 20th century 3
- English poetry 2
- English poetry -- 20th century 3
- Literature 2
- Literature -- 20th century 1
- Novelists -- 20th century 1
- Poets -- 20th century 1
- Indexed names
- Amis | Sir | Kingsley William | 1922-1995 | Knight | novelist and literary critic 2
- Evans | Frank | 1926-2017 | marine biologist 1
- Montgomery | Barbara Ann | fl 1943-1980 | second wife of Robert Bruce Montgomery 1
- Montgomery | Robert Bruce | 1921-1978 | Composer and writer as Edmund Crispin 2