Showing Collections: 1 - 3 of 3
Archive of Bruce Montgomery 'Edmund Crispin'
Archive of Bruce Montgomery, (1921-1978), detective novelist writing under the pseudonym of Edmund Crispin, and composer in his own name.
Extents: 28.5 Linear metres (187 physical shelfmarks)
Interview of Philip Larkin with Miriam Gross, with correspondence
Typescript interview of Philip Larkin with Miriam Gross for The Observer, with manuscript corrections by Larkin, and associated correspondence.
Shelfmark: MS. 16084
Extents: 1 box
Letters from Kingsley Amis to Philip Larkin
Letters from Kingsley Amis to Philip Larkin, including many cartoon sketches (especially those dating between 1946-1951), and some poems.
Extents: 1.1 Linear metres (11 physical shelfmarks)
- Indexed subjects
- English literature 1
- English poetry 1
- English poetry -- 20th century 2
- Literature -- 20th century 1
- Novelists -- 20th century 1
- Poets -- 20th century 1
- Indexed names
- Amis | Sir | Kingsley William | 1922-1995 | Knight | novelist and literary critic 2
- Montgomery | Robert Bruce | 1921-1978 | Composer and writer as Edmund Crispin 1