Showing Collections: 1 - 8 of 8
'Clarendon Papers acquired 1906-'
Shelfmark: MS. Clarendon 152
Extents: 17 Leaves
Dates: Written in the 17th and 18th century
Copies of letters received by sir John Shaw and Extracts of heraldic arms
Shelfmark: MS. Eng. hist. c. 44
Extents: 54 Leaves
Dates: Written in the 18th century
Guard-book of letters and papers, 16th - 19th century.
Shelfmark: MS. Eng. hist. c. 237
Extents: 74 Leaves
Dates: 16th-19th cent.
Letter from Edward Hyde, Earl of Clarendon, to Sir Edward Bagot.
Shelfmark: MS. Eng. lett. c. 469, fols. 159-160
Extents: 2 Leaves
Letter from Lord Clarendon to Lord Townshend
Shelfmark: MS. Eng. lett. c. 589, fols. 89-90
Extents: 2 Leaves
Volume containing various correspondence, including from Charles II to Edward Hyde, 1662-1900.
Shelfmark: MS. Eng. hist. b. 212
Extents: 120 Leaves
Volume of Clarendon papers, 17th-19th century.
Shelfmark: MS. Clarendon 155
Extents: 89 Leaves
Dates: 17th-19th century
Volume of Clarendon papers, including letters, drafts of letters, and notes by Edward Hyde, 1679-1764.
Shelfmark: MS. Clarendon 154
Extents: 61 Leaves
Dates: c. 1679-1764.
- Indexed subjects
- 17th century 7
- 18th century 6
- 19th century 3
- Accounts 2
- Humanities 2
- Politics and Government 2
- 16th century 1
- Administration of estates 1
- Autobiography 1
- Finance 1
- Great Britain -- History -- Stuarts, 1603-1714 1
- Heraldry -- England 1
- Music 1
- Nobility -- Great Britain 1
- Oxford (England) 1
- Oxfordshire (England) 1
- Religion 1
- Royal family 1
- Somerset (England) 1
- Indexed names
- Charles II | 1630-1685 | King of England, Scotland and Ireland 2
- Bagot | Sir | Edward | 1616–1673 | second baronet 1
- Hyde | Anne | 1637-1671 | 1st wife of James II, King of Great Britain and Ireland 1
- James II | 1633-1701 | King of Great Britain and Ireland 1
- Montagu | Edward | 1602-1671 | 2nd Earl of Manchester 1
- Morice | Sir | William | 1602-1676 | Secretary of State 1
- Shaw | Sir | John | c1615-1680 | 1st Baronet | merchant and politician 1
- Spencer | Robert | 1641-1702 | 2nd Earl of Sunderland | nobleman and politician 1