Showing Collections: 1 - 11 of 11
Album Amicorum of I. C. Falck
Album Amicorum of I. C. Falck.
Shelfmark: MS. Mus. e.35
Extents: 117 Leaves
Collection of Latin sacred music of the 16th-18th cent., copied by Rev. Charles Hayward
Latin sacred music of the 16th-18th cent., copied in score by Rev. Charles Hayward, c 1800.
Shelfmark: MS. Mus. d. 293
Extents: 188 pages
Dates: c 1800
Collection of mostly sacred 18th-century vocal music
Collection of predominantly sacred 18th-century vocal music, mostly copied from printed editions in the mid-19th century.
Shelfmark: MS. Mus. c. 592
Extents: 83 Leaves
Dates: mid-19th cent.
Collection of music used at the church of St Johann Nepomuk in Vienna
A collection of vocal music (mainly in manuscript set of parts) performed at the church of St Johann Nepomuk in Vienna from the beginning of the 19th to the middle of the 20th century.
Extents: 3.0 Linear metres (26 boxes)
Franz Joseph Haydn: 'Son pietosa, son bonina', aria from pasticcio La Circe
'Son pietosa, son bonina', aria from Haydn's pasticcio La Circe with orchestral accompaniment arranged for piano, [?late 18th cent.].
Shelfmark: MS. Mus. d. 306
Extents: 4 Leaves
Dates: [?late 18th cent.]
Franz Joseph Haydn: Two violin concertos
Two violin concertos by Franz Joseph Haydn, mid-19th cent.
Extents: 0.30 linear metres (2 physical shelfmarks)
Dates: mid-19th cent.
Mass in F, attributed to Haydn
'Missa ex F a 4 Vocibus Conc: et Ripieni, 2 Violinis Conc. et Ripieni, 2 Cornibus, et Organo, Violoncello con Violone, Del Sig[no]re Haydn'. Not an authenticated work of either Joseph or Michael Haydn. Includes postcard from H. C. Robbins Landon to Margaret Crum: "The Hopkinsons Mass by Haydn is not by Michael. I should catalogue it simply as Haydn, Joseph (attributed to), and leave it at that".
Shelfmark: MS. Mus. c. 367
Extents: 1 volume
Dates: late 18th cent.
'Messa di Giuseppe Haÿden in C dur' for SATB soli, SATB chorus and orchestra
'Messa di Giuseppe Haÿden in C dur' (i.e. Missa Cellensis [Hob. XXII:5] by Franz Joseph Haydn), early 19th-cent.
Shelfmark: MS. Mus. c. 593
Extents: 165 Leaves
Dates: early 19th cent.
Music for string quartet arranged from published works of Corelli, Haydn and Viotti
Instrumental part of music for string quartet arranged from published works of Corelli, Haydn and Viotti, 19th. cent.
Extents: 4 Volumes (0.44 linear metres)
Dates: 19th cent.
Personal and working papers of Alan Tyson
The archive comprises personal and working papers of Alan Tyson, 1776-2015, n.d.
Extents: 32 Linear metres (215 boxes)
Dates: 1776-2015, n.d.
'Stabat Mater a quattro voci', by Joseph Haydn
'Stabat Mater a quattro voci' [Hob. XXIIbis, G minor], by Joseph Haydn, first half of the 19th cent.
Shelfmark: MS. Mus. d. 228
Extents: 182 Leaves
- Indexed names: Haydn | Franz Joseph | 1732-1809 | Austrian Composer X
- Indexed subjects
- 19th century 7
- Music -- Manuscripts -- 19th century 7
- 18th century 6
- Music -- Manuscripts -- 18th century 4
- 20th century 2
- Choruses, Sacred (Mixed voices) with orchestra 2
- Choruses, Sacred (Mixed voices, 4 parts) with orchestra 2
- Stabat Mater dolorosa (Music) 2
- 16th century 1
- 17th century 1
- Anthems 1
- Beethoven, Ludwig van, 1770-1827 -- Criticism and interpretation 1
- Canons, fugues, etc. 1
- Choruses, Sacred (Mixed voices) with organ 1
- Choruses, Sacred (Mixed voices), Accompanied 1
- Choruses, Sacred (Mixed voices, 4 parts) with instrumental ensemble 1
- Choruses, Sacred (Mixed voices, 4 parts), Unaccompanied 1
- Concertos (Violin) -- Scores 1
- Haydn, Joseph, 1732-1809 -- Criticism and interpretation 1
- Masses 1
- Masses -- Excerpts 1
- Masses -- Scores 1
- Motets 1
- Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus, 1756-1791 -- Criticism and interpretation 1
- Music -- 18th century -- History and criticism 1
- Music -- Manuscripts -- 20th century 1
- Music -- Manuscripts -- Facsimiles 1
- Music publishing -- England -- 19th century 1
- Operas -- Excerpts 1
- Oratorios -- Excerpts 1
- Sacred vocal music -- 18th century 1
- Songs (High voice) with orchestra -- Vocal scores with piano 1
- String quartets 1
- String quartets, Arranged 1
- Watermarks 1 ∧ less
- Indexed names
- Allegri | Gregorio | 1582-1652 | composer and singer 1
- Baj | Tommaso | c 1650-1714 | composer and singer 1
- Beethoven | Ludwig van | 1770-1827 | German composer and pianist 1
- Boyce | William | 1710-1779 | musician 1
- Callcott | John Wall | 1766-1821 | composer 1
- Clementi | Muzio | 1752–1832 | composer, pianist and teacher 1
- Corelli | Arcangelo | 1653-1713 | composer and violinist 1
- Handel | George Frederick | 1685-1759 | musical composer 1
- Haydn | Johann Michael | 1737-1806 | Austrian organist and composer 2
- Leo | Leonardo | 1694-1744 | composer 1
- Marcello | Benedetto Giacomo | 1686-1739 | composer and writer 1
- Mozart | Wolfgang Amadeus | 1756-1791 | Austrian composer 3
- Palestrina | Giovanni Pierluigi da | 1525?-1594 | composer 1
- Pergolesi | Giovanni Battista | 1710-1736 | composer 1
- Pleyel | Ignaz Josef | 1757-1831 | composer, music publisher and piano maker 1
- Steffani | Agostino | 1654-1728 | composer, churchman and diplomat 1
- Tyson | Alan | 1926-2000 | musicologist 1
- Winter | Peter | 1754-1825 | composer 1
- d'Astorga | Emanuele | 1680-1757 | composer 1
- English 6
- German 2
- Italian 1
- Latin 5