Showing Collections: 1 - 4 of 4
Diaries relating to his service in South Africa, Uganda and the Seychelles, with albums of photographs of South Africa and Uganda, and letters, invitations, and photographs relating to his governorship of the Seychelles (1935-1936).
Extents: 2 boxes
Correspondence, diaries, photographs, memoirs, etc. relating to Temple-Perkins' service in Uganda. Also, a copy of his book, Kingdom of the Elephant, with related correspondence and press cuttings (including some about African wild life).
Extents: 9 boxes and volumes
Correspondence, press cuttings, etc. as Administrative Officer, Provincial Native Courts Adviser, Head of Uganda Law School, and Senior Courts Adviser in Entebbe.
Extents: 1 box
Scrapbooks containing letters, press cuttings, leaflets etc., relating to service in Uganda.
Extents: 2 Volumes
- Indexed subjects
- Animals -- Africa 1
- Colonial administrators -- Seychelles -- Diaries 1
- Colonial administrators -- South Africa -- Diaries 1
- Colonial administrators -- Uganda 3
- Colonial administrators -- Uganda -- Diaries 1
- Law -- Uganda 1
- Seychelles -- Pictorial works 1
- South Africa -- Pictorial works 1
- Uganda 1
- Uganda -- Officials and employees 2
- Uganda -- Pictorial works 1
- Indexed names
- Fleming | J T | b 1924 | Barrister Colonial Administrator 1
- Postlethwaite | John Rutherford Parkin | 1883-1956 | Colonial Administrator 1
- Temple-Perkins | Eric Arnold | 1890-1972 | Colonial Administrator 1
- Weatherhead | Arthur Evelyn | 1880-1956 | Colonial Administrator 1