Showing Collections: 1 - 2 of 2
Administrative reports as District Commissioner in Elgeyo-Marakwet, Kenya, 1961-1962.
Extents: 1 box
Album containing photographs taken by Colonel Eric Brooke-Anderson (Kenya administration) and his wife Amy. Mainly photographs of Fort Hall, Kenya, but also some of the surrounding area - Thika Falls, Chania Falls, Mount Kenya, and also some photographs of Zanzibar, Aden, Suez, Port Said and Durban. The photographs feature people, buildings, scenery, and include a few images of the Church Missionary Society buildings in Weithaga.
Extents: 1 album, 1 print
- Indexed subjects
- Africa -- Pictorial works 1
- Asia -- Pictorial works 1
- Indexed names
- Brooke-Anderson | Amy | fl 1920-1926 | wife of Colonel Eric L Brooke-Anderson 1
- Brooke-Anderson | Eric L | fl 1920-1926 | Colonel 1
- Church Missionary Society 1
- Gardner | J A | b 1921 | Administrator Kenyan Government 1