Showing Collections: 1 - 3 of 3
Commission of Enquiry Report, with observations by Frederick Dealtry Lugard, Baron Lugard of Abinger
"Report of the Commission of Enquiry into the disturbances in Abeokuta province" (1918), with observations by Lord Lugard on various questions raised (1919). Typescript.
Extents: 53 ff.
Letter-books, correspondence, notebooks, press cuttings, notes on expeditions, notes for articles, maps, periodicals, account books etc. relating to the East African Estates Limited, Imperial British East Africa Company, Uganda, prospecting expedition to the Yukon, Southern Rhodesia (now Zimbabwe), Kenya, Russia, Malaya, Borneo and Java. Includes letters from Sir Frederick Jackson and Sir Frederick Lugard.
Extents: 6 boxes
Letters, reports etc. from Bechuanaland, concerning Lugard's expedition for the British West Charterland Company. Includes extracts from, and precis of, Lugard's journal on the expedition to Ngamiland, 1896-1899. Photocopies.
Extents: 1 box
- Indexed subjects
- 19th century 2
- Abeokuta (Nigeria) 1
- Africa -- Description and travel 1
- Asia -- Description and travel 1
- Botswana 1
- Colonial administrators 2
- Colonial administrators -- Correspondence 1
- Indexed names
- British West Charterland Company Limited 1
- East African Estates Limited 1
- Gedge | Ernest | 1862-1935 | colonial administrator 1
- Imperial British East Africa Company 1
- Jackson | Frederick John | 1860-1929 | Knight, explorer, naturalist and administrator 1