Showing Collections: 1 - 4 of 4
Sketches of window tracery made by Edward Augustus Freeman, many of which were used as illustrations in his Essay on the development of window tracery in England, 1851; with a box containing 35 packets of drawings of architectural details by Thomas Rickman.
Extents: 2 shelfmarks
Dates: 18-19th cent.
Articles and lectures by E. A. Freeman, c.1860-1861.
Shelfmark: MS. Eng. hist. d. 145
Extents: 223 Leaves
Letters from William Stubbs to E. A. Freeman
Shelfmark: MS. Eng. misc. e. 148
Extents: 281 Leaves
Unpublished Works by E.A. Freeman, 19th century, on roman history.
Extents: 0.70 Linear metres (14 boxes)
Dates: 19th century
- Indexed names: Freeman | Edward Augustus | 1823-1892 | historian X
- Indexed subjects
- 18th century 1
- Architectural drawing -- England 1
- Church of England -- Bishops 1
- Historians 2
- History 1
- Lectures and lecturing 1
- Letters 1
- Rome -- History 1
- Indexed names
- Rickman | Thomas | 1776-1841 | architect and historian 1
- Stubbs | William | 1825-1901 | Bishop of Oxford, Historian 1