Showing Collections: 1 - 4 of 4
Collection of motets and other vocal music, mainly by Giovanni Battista Bassani and Giacomo Carissimi
Collection of motets and other vocal music, mainly by Giovanni Battista Bassani and Giacomo Carissimi. English copy in the hand of Sampson Estwick, [1690s].
Shelfmark: MS. Mus. c. 590
Extents: 207 Leaves
'New Bookes for vocall'. Eight 3-part motets copied by E. Lowe, .
Shelfmark: MSS. Mus. Sch. c. 20-23
Extents: 1 box
Sacred music by Italian composers, compiled in the latter part of the 17th century.
Extents: 1 box
Dates: [c 1670-1700?]
Vocal music by Giacomo Carissimi, Henry Purcell and John Blow, [1690s], 18th cent.
Shelfmark: MS. Mus. c. 437
Extents: 208 pages
Dates: [1690s], 18th cent.
- Indexed subjects
- 18th century 1
- Anthems 1
- Choruses, Sacred 1
- Choruses, Sacred (Mixed voices), Accompanied 1
- Choruses, Sacred (Mixed voices, 3 parts) with continuo 2
- Choruses, Secular (Men's voices), Accompanied 1
- Choruses, Secular (Women's voices), Accompanied 1
- Masses 1
- Morning service music 1
- Motets 3
- Music -- Manuscripts -- 17th century 3
- Music -- Manuscripts -- 18th century 1
- Music -- Manuscripts --17th century 1
- Indexed names
- Bassani | Giovanni Battist | c 1650-1716 | composer 1
- Blow | John | 1648-1708 | composer 1
- Croft | William | 1677-1727 | organist and composer 1
- Facchi | Agostino | d 1662 | composer and organist 1
- Lowe | Edward | 1610-1682 | composer, music copyist, organist and writer on music 2
- Marini | Francesco Maria | fl 1637 | composer 1
- Purcell | Henry | c 1659-1695 | composer 1
- Sances | Giovanni Felice | c 1600-1679 | composer and singer 1
- English 3
- Italian 1
- Latin 2