Showing Collections: 1 - 5 of 5
Eleven manuscripts, and printed books with manuscript notes, of Philip Bliss, including material relating to Oxford graduates.
Extents: 11 shelfmarks
Dates: 17th-19th cent.
A copy of the Catalogue of Graduates ... in the University of Oxford
Shelfmark: Oxon 4° 39
Extents: 1 volume
Literary notes of Philip Bliss, written in about 1820-1850.
Extents: 0.33 Linear metres (3 boxes)
Oxford University miscellanies, made up of three MSS. chiefly written in the second half of the 17th century.
Shelfmark: MS. Add. A. 368
Extents: 68 Leaves
Dates: made up of three MSS. chiefly written in the second half of the 17th century
Oxford University Registers.
Extents: 1.22 Linear metres (16 boxes)
- Indexed subjects
- 17th century 2
- 18th century 3
- 19th century 3
- Antiquarians 2
- Bibliography 1
- Books -- Catalogs 1
- Essays 1
- Literature 1
- Manuscripts 1
- Speeches, addresses, etc. 1
- Universities and colleges 2
- Universities and colleges -- England -- Oxford 1
- Indexed names
- Bodleian Library | University of Oxford 1
- Heywood | Thomas | ? 1574-1641 | poet and dramatist 1
- Hodges | Thomas | c 1600-1672 | dean of Hereford 1
- Laurence | Thomas | ? 1597-1657 | college head 1
- Urquhart | Sir | Thomas | 1611-1660 | of Cromarty | knight | author and translator | also called Urchard 1