Showing Collections: 1 - 2 of 2
G. B. Bassani: Organ part only (figured bass) of 12 sonatas, published as Op. 5, Sinfonie a due, e trè instromenti, con il basso continuo per l'organo ... (Bologna, 1683)
Figured bass part for organ of 12 sonatas, published as Op. 5, Sinfonie a due, e trè instromenti, con il basso continuo per l'organo ... (Bologna, 1683), copied in late 17th or early 18th cent.
Shelfmark: MS. Mus. c.372
Extents: 16 Leaves
Dates: late 17th-early 18th cent.
Miscellaneous notes, scores, bass parts, etc., collected by F. Withy, 1682-1703.
Shelfmark: MS. Mus. Sch. d. 217
Extents: 1 volume
- Indexed subjects
- Anglican chants 1
- Anthems 1
- Cantatas 1
- Canticles 1
- Keyboard instrument music 1
- Quartets (Violins (2), cello, continuo) 1
- Trio sonatas (Violins (2), continuo) 1
- Indexed names
- Aldrich | Henry | 1648-1710 | composer 1
- Blow | John | 1648-1708 | composer 1
- Francis | Withy | c 1645-1727 | singer, string player, music copyist, teacher and composer 1
- Humfrey | Pelham | 1647/8-1674 | composer 1
- Sances | Giovanni Felice | c 1600-1679 | composer and singer 1