Showing Collections: 1 - 10 of 10
G. B. Bassani: Organ part only (figured bass) of 12 sonatas, published as Op. 5, Sinfonie a due, e trè instromenti, con il basso continuo per l'organo ... (Bologna, 1683)
Figured bass part for organ of 12 sonatas, published as Op. 5, Sinfonie a due, e trè instromenti, con il basso continuo per l'organo ... (Bologna, 1683), copied in late 17th or early 18th cent.
Shelfmark: MS. Mus. c.372
Extents: 16 Leaves
Dates: late 17th-early 18th cent.
Score of Giovanni Battista Bassani's Op. 8, 'Metri Sacri Resi Armonici', early 18th cent.
Shelfmark: MS. Mus. d. 207
Extents: 80 Leaves
Dates: early 18th cent.
Giovanni Paisiello: 'Sinfonia' from his opera La Frascatana, .
Shelfmark: MS. Mus. c. 60, fols. 89-103
Extents: 15 Leaves
A single part-book from a set of five, containing Italian instrumental pieces numbered 1-36.
Shelfmark: MS. Mus. e.36
Extents: 52 Leaves
Dates: 18th cent.
Keyboard music by C. P. E. Bach and J. S. Bach, 2nd half of the 18th cent.
Shelfmark: MS. Mus. d. 227
Extents: 25 Leaves
Collection of mostly 18th-century manuscript music bequeathed by the pioneering Handel scholar, Thomas William Bourne (1862-1948), 1601-1902.
Extents: 2.20 Linear metres (20 boxes)
Music collected during the eighteenth and early nineteenth centuries by the Blount family at Mapledurham
Music collected during the eighteenth and early nineteenth centuries by the Blount family at Mapledurham, late 17th-early 19th cent., n.d.
Extents: 17 boxes (0.85 linear metres)
Dates: late 17th-early 19th cent., n.d.
A collection of music, including transcripts mainly of 17th and 18th-century Italian music, nearly all from sources in the British Museum.
Extents: 3.74 Linear metres (34 boxes)
Dates: 1870-1906, n.d.
'Sonatas a 2 violini con Violone', [early 18th cent.].
Shelfmark: MS. Mus. e. 39
Extents: 15 Leaves
Dates: [early 18th cent.]
Not 14 (as written on the upper board), but 15 operatic arias and songs, mainly by G.F. Handel, [1733-1765]. They are predominantly in short score.
Shelfmark: MS. Mus. d.309
Extents: 1 volume
- Indexed subjects
- 17th century 4
- 19th century 3
- Motets 3
- Music -- Manuscripts -- 17th century 3
- Music -- Manuscripts -- 19th century 3
- Cantatas, Sacred 2
- Songs, English 2
- Songs, Italian 2
- Trio sonatas (Violins (2), continuo) 2
- 20th century 1
- Anthems 1
- Bount family -- Library 1
- Hymn tunes 1
- Keyboard instrument music 1
- Masses 1
- Music -- Manuscripts -- 20th century 1
- Operas 1
- Operas -- Excerpts 1
- Operas -- Excerpts, Arranged 1
- Operas, Excerpts 1
- Oratorios 1
- Orchestral music 1
- Organ music 1
- Overtures 1
- Quartets (Violins (2), cello, continuo) 1
- Sacred songs (High voice) with instrumental ensemble 1
- Sacred songs (Low voice) with instrumental ensemble 1
- Sonatas (Keyboard instrument) 1
- Sonatas (Violins (2), cello and continuo) 1
- Songs (High voice) with continuo 1
- Songs, French 1
- String orchestra music 1
- Vocal duets with continuo 1
- Volin music 1 ∧ less
- Indexed names
- Bach | Carl Philipp Emanuel | 1714-1788 | composer and church musician 1
- Bach | Johann Sebastian | 1685-1750 | German organist, composer and Master Contrapuntist 1
- Bassani | Giovanni Battist | c 1650-1716 | composer 2
- Bourne | Thomas William | 1862-1948 | musical scholar 1
- Cailò | Gian Carlo | 1659-1722 | violinist and composer 1
- Caldara | Antonio | 1670-1736 | musical composer 1
- Finger | Gottfried | c 1660-1730 | viol player and composer 1
- Franchi | Giovanni Pietro | d 1731 | composer 1
- Handel | George Frederick | 1685-1759 | musical composer 1
- Paisiello | Giovanni | 1740-1816 | composer 1
- Pez | Johann Christoph | 1664-1716 | composer, instrumentalist and singer 1
- Torelli | Giuseppe | 1658-1709 | composer 1
- Wooldridge | Harry Ellis | 1845-1917 | Professor of Fine Art and Historian of Music 1
- English 4
- French 1
- German 1
- Multiple languages 1