Showing Collections: 1 - 3 of 3
Four works for organ: 'Preludio con fuga da Giov: Bast: Bach, et Trois fughe [sic] par G: Albrechtsberger', early 19th cent.
Shelfmark: MS. Mus. c. 607
Extents: 8 Leaves
Dates: early 19th cent.
Vocal score of 'Il mio ben quando verrà', aria from the opera 'Nina, o sia La pazza per amore' by Giovanni Paisiello, early 19th cent.
Shelfmark: MS. Mus. d. 300
Extents: 6 Leaves
Dates: early 19th-cent.
The M. Deneke Mendelssohn Collection contains a wealth of autographs, letters, drawing books, and other personal items relating to Felix Mendelssohn Bartholdy, as well as a considerable part of the composer's own library. Other relevant material is added from time to time.
Extents: 23.54 Linear metres (236 physical shelfmarks)
- Indexed subjects
- 18th century 2
- 20th century 1
- Composers -- Correspondence 1
- Composers -- Portraits 1
- Concerts -- Germany -- 19th century 1
- Mendelssohn family 1
- Mendelssohn-Bartholdy, Cécile, 1817-1853 -- Correspondence 1
- Mendelssohn-Bartholdy, Felix, 1809-1847 -- Correspondence 1
- Music publishers -- Correspondence 1
- Operas -- Excerpts -- Vocal scores with piano 1
- Operas -- Librettos 1
- Oratorios 1
- Orchestral music 1
- Organ music 2
- Sacred vocal music 1
- Indexed names
- Albrechtsberger | Johann Georg | 1736-1809 | composer and organist 1
- Bach | Johann Sebastian | 1685-1750 | German organist, composer and Master Contrapuntist 1
- Bartholdy | Cécile | Mendelssohn- | 1817-1853 | wife of Felix Mendelssohn-Bartholdy 1
- Bartholdy | Jacob Ludwig Felix | Mendelssohn- | 1809-1847 | composer 1
- Hensel | Fanny Mendelssohn | 1805-1847 | composer 1
- Paisiello | Giovanni | 1740-1816 | composer 1
- English 1
- French 1
- Latin 1