Showing Collections: 1 - 2 of 2
G. B. Bassani: Organ part only (figured bass) of 12 sonatas, published as Op. 5, Sinfonie a due, e trè instromenti, con il basso continuo per l'organo ... (Bologna, 1683)
Figured bass part for organ of 12 sonatas, published as Op. 5, Sinfonie a due, e trè instromenti, con il basso continuo per l'organo ... (Bologna, 1683), copied in late 17th or early 18th cent.
Shelfmark: MS. Mus. c.372
Extents: 16 Leaves
Dates: late 17th-early 18th cent.
'Sonatas a 2 violini con Violone', [early 18th cent.].
Shelfmark: MS. Mus. e. 39
Extents: 15 Leaves
Dates: [early 18th cent.]
- Indexed subjects
- 17th century 1
- Music -- Manuscripts -- 17th century 1
- Quartets (Violins (2), cello, continuo) 1
- Indexed names
- Bassani | Giovanni Battist | c 1650-1716 | composer 1
- Cailò | Gian Carlo | 1659-1722 | violinist and composer 1
- Finger | Gottfried | c 1660-1730 | viol player and composer 1
- Franchi | Giovanni Pietro | d 1731 | composer 1
- Pez | Johann Christoph | 1664-1716 | composer, instrumentalist and singer 1
- Torelli | Giuseppe | 1658-1709 | composer 1