Showing Collections: 1 - 2 of 2
Fifty-six musical pieces, about half of which are Latin anthems, and the rest Italian airs or songs.
Shelfmark: MS. Mus. Sch. C. 45-50
Extents: 1 box
Dates: Written in the second half of the 17th cent.
Music manuscripts collected by Rev. Osborne Wight.
Extents: 20.46 Linear metres (186 boxes)
Dates: 16th-18th cent.
- Indexed subjects
- 16th century 1
- 18th century 1
- Music, English 1
- Music, Italian 1
- Indexed names
- Awbery | John | fl 1700-1799 | Fellow of New College, Oxford 1
- Hayes | Philip | 1738-1797 | Professor of Music at Oxford 1
- Hayes | William | 1706-1777 | Professor of Music at Oxford 1
- Marenzio | Luca | 1553/4-1599 | composer 1
- Morley | Thomas | 1557/1558-1602 | composer and publisher 1
- Ward | John | c 1589-1638 | composer 1
- Wight | Osborne | d 1800 | Fellow of New College, Oxford 1