Showing Collections: 1 - 9 of 9
Contemporary copies of correspondence of the French representatives at the Congress of Münster, 1644.
Shelfmark: MS. French c. 34
Extents: 158 Leaves
Copies of six letters of Salvatore Rosa, with copies of papers relating to Michelangelo's work on the tomb of Pope Julius II
Copies of six letters of Salvatore Rosa, with copies of papers relating to Michelangelo's work on the tomb of Pope Julius II.
Shelfmark: MS. Ital. c. 76
Extents: 44 Leaves
Dates: 1651-1652, 19th century
Guard-book of Italian letters and papers, 17th-20th century.
Shelfmark: MS. Ital. c. 69
Extents: 61 Leaves
Dates: 17th-20th century
Guard-book of letters and papers, 15th-18th century.
Shelfmark: MS. Ital. c. 74
Extents: 30 Leaves
Dates: 15th-18th century
Letters in Latin and Italian to M. A. Rota, doctor of medicine in Venice, 1607-1660.
Shelfmark: MS. Lat. misc. c. 57
Extents: 683 pages
Letters to Bernardo Trevisano of Venice, 1689-1714.
Shelfmark: MS. Ital. c. 26
Extents: 320 Leaves
Transcript of letter-books of Matheo Zane, Venetian ambassador to the King of Spain.
Shelfmark: MS. Ital. c. 21
Extents: 653 Leaves
Dates: 17th century
Twelve letters chiefly to Sir Nathaniel Brent, warden of Merton college, Oxford, on the Council of Trent
Twelve letters chiefly to sir Nathaniel Brent, warden of Merton college, Oxford, on the Council of Trent, written in 1614-1704.
Shelfmark: MS. Bodl. 659
Extents: 27 Leaves
Dates: written in 1614-1704
Volume given to Edmund Napper of Holywell, Oxford, by his brother Christopher, early 17th century, containing miscellaneous collections in several hands.
Shelfmark: MS. Top. Oxon. c. 757
Extents: 165 Leaves
Dates: 16th-18th century
- Indexed subjects
- 16th century 2
- 18th century 5
- 19th century 2
- 20th century 1
- Artists 1
- Catholic Church 1
- Diplomacy 1
- Europe -- History, Military 1
- Italy 1
- Music 1
- Oxfordshire (England) 1
- Recipes 1
- Rome -- History 1
- Venice (Italy) 1
- x - 15th century 1
- Indexed names
- Brent | Sir | Nathaniel | 1573/4-1652 | ecclesiastical lawyer and college head 1
- Council of Trent | 1545-1563 1
- Facciolati | Jacopo | 1682-1769 | Italian philologist 1
- Medici | Cosimo III | de | 1642-1723 | Grand Duke of Tuscany 1
- Migliorucci | Mary | d. 1742 | Countess Migliorucci 1
- Napper | family | of Holywell, Oxford 1
- Nenci | Edgardo | fl. 1967 1
- Nevill | Henry | 1643-1728 | of Nevill Holt, Leics. 1
- Pole | Reginald | 1500-1558 | cardinal and archbishop of Canterbury 1
- Querini | Angelo Maria | 1680-1755 | theologian and cardinal 1
- Rosa | Salvatore | 1615-1673 | artist 1
- Rota | M. A. | fl. 1607-1660 | doctor of medicine in Venice 1
- Trevisano | Bernardo | fl. 1689-1714 | of Venice 1
- Vallini | Enrico | fl. 1929 1
- Zane | Matteo | d. 1605 | Patriarch of Venice 1
- English 2
- French 1
- Latin 2