Microfilms of British Museum Class Catalogues of Manuscripts
Microfilms of British Museum class catalogues of manuscripts
- vol. 74: Greek bibles and service books
- vol. 75: Latin and modern language bibles and commentaries
- vol. 76: service books I Latin, part 1
- vol. 77: service books II Latin, part 2
- vol. 78: Prose lives of saints
- vol. 92: Illuminated manuscripts
- vol. 105: Miscellanea I (Dated MSS. arranged chronologically)
- vol. 106: Miscellanea II (Undated MSS. arranged chronologically)
- 20th cent.
Language of Materials
Oxford, Bodleian Libraries [followed by shelfmark and folio or page reference, e.g. MSS. Film 300].
Please see our help page for further guidance on citing archives and manuscripts.
Full range of shelfmarks:
MSS. Film 300-2
Collection ID (for staff)
CMD ID 13592
Biographical / Historical
Microfilms of British Museum class catalogues of manuscripts. The British Library, established in 1973, is now responsible for manuscript collections previously held by the library of the British Museum.
Other Finding Aids
A description is available in the Library, where there is also a card index to unpublished catalogues.
- Microfilms of British Museum Class Catalogues of Manuscripts
- Susan Thomas
- Language of description
- Script of description