Photostats of Manuscripts of Joannes Doxapatres, Commentary on Hermogenes On Ideas
Photostats of manuscripts of Joannes Doxapatres, commentary on Hermogenes On Ideas:
- Florence, Bibl. Laurenziana 57.5, fols. 262-376, 14th century
- Vatican gr. 2228 fols. 316r-348v, 14th century
- London, B.M. Burney 79, fols. 97v-304r, 16th century.
- photostats of 14th and 16th cent. originals
Language of Materials
- Greek, Ancient (to 1453)
Oxford, Bodleian Libraries [followed by shelfmark and folio or page reference, e.g. MSS. Facs. d. 61].
Please see our help page for further guidance on citing archives and manuscripts.
Full range of shelfmarks:
MSS. Facs. d. 61-3
Collection ID (for staff)
CMD ID 13635
Biographical / Historical
Joannes Doxapatres (fl. 11th century) was a monk from Constantinople.
Other Finding Aids
A description is available in the Library, where there is also a card index to unpublished catalogues.
Immediate Source of Acquisition
Given to the Library in 1941.
- Photostats of Manuscripts of Joannes Doxapatres, Commentary on Hermogenes On Ideas
- Susan Thomas
- Language of description
- Script of description