Genealogical Collections of the Tyrwhitt Family of Northumberland and Lincolnshire
The genealogical collections of the Tyrwhitt family consist of:
- Four volumes of collections for a history of the Tyrwhitt family
- Two copies of Notices and Remains of the family of Tyrwhitt (privately printed, )
- A copy of the corrected edition of Notices and Remains... (privately printed, 1862)
- A Pedigree of the Family of Tyrwhitt A.D. 1067-1897
Language of Materials
Oxford, Bodleian Libraries [followed by shelfmark and folio or page reference, e.g. MSS. Eng. misc. c. 743].
Please see our help page for further guidance on citing archives and manuscripts.
Full range of shelfmarks:
MSS. Eng. misc. c. 743-4, d. 1165-71
Collection ID (for staff)
CMD ID 13414
Biographical / Historical
Tyrwhitt family of Northumberland and Lincolnshire.
Other Finding Aids
A full description is available in the Library.
Immediate Source of Acquisition
The collections were bought from Mallam, Payne and Dorne in 1977.
- Genealogical Collections of the Tyrwhitt Family of Northumberland and Lincolnshire
- Emily Tarrant
- Language of description