Papers of Robert Arthur Sanders
Papers of Robert Arthur Sanders comprising:
- political diaries (1910-35)
- correspondence and papers (1912-23, 1968); correspondents include Lloyd George, Bonar Law, Sir George Younger and Leslie Wilson.
- 1910-35, 1968
Language of Materials
Oxford, Bodleian Libraries [followed by shelfmark and folio or page reference, e.g. Dep. c. 673/1].
Please see our help page for further guidance on citing archives and manuscripts.
Full range of shelfmarks:
Dep. c. 673/1-2, d. 752-3
Collection ID (for staff)
CMD ID 13843
Biographical / Historical
Robert Arthur Sanders (1867-1940), 1st Baron Brayford of Stoke Trister, was a statesman. See Who Was Who for further details.
Other Finding Aids
A description is available in the Library, where there is also a card index to unpublished catalogues.
Immediate Source of Acquisition
Deposited in the Library via the Conservative Research Department in 1984.
- 20th century
- Great Britain -- Politics and government -- 20th century
- Law | Andrew Bonar | 1858-1923 | statesman
- Lloyd George | David | 1863-1945 | 1st Earl Lloyd George of Dwyfor | statesman
- Sanders | Robert Arthur | 1867-1940 | 1st Baron Bayford
- Wilson | Sir | Leslie Orme | 1876-1955 | Knight | soldier and politician
- Younger | George | 1851-1929 | 1st Viscount Younger of Leckie | statesman
- Papers of Robert Arthur Sanders
- Susan Thomas
- Language of description