Microfilms of Publishers' Archives
Microfilms of various publishers, consisting of:
- George Routledge & Co., 1853-1902
- George Allen & Co., 1893-1915
- Cambridge University Press, 1696-1902
- Elkin Mathews & Co., 1811-1938
- Swan Sonnenschein & Co. 1878-1913
- Kegan Paul, Trench, Trübner and Henry S. King, 1858-1912
- 20th cent.
Language of Materials
Oxford, Bodleian Libraries [followed by shelfmark and folio or page reference, e.g. MSS. Film 1200].
Please see our help page for further guidance on citing archives and manuscripts.
Full range of shelfmarks:
MSS. Film 1200-1208, 1234-1321
Collection ID (for staff)
CMD ID 13818
Other Finding Aids
Descriptions and indexes are available in the Library.
Immediate Source of Acquisition
The microfilms were bought by the Library, 1973-1974.
- Microfilms of Publishers' Archives
- Emily Tarrant
- Language of description