Notebooks, c.1927; 1947; 1964; n.d. [1940s-1950s]
7 octavo notebooks:
- Blue quarto notebook, containing drafts of poems and prose, beginning with a playlet, 'Third Time', c.1927. Includes a letter from John Hilton to E.R. Dodds, about the provenance of the notebook, 1964.
- Light brown quarto notebook titled ‘Indian Diary’, containing diary entries and notes from travel to India and Pakistan, Aug-Nov 1947.
- Beige quarto notebook, containing lists of poems for US tour, c.1953/1954, and [rev.] drafts of four poems for Solstices, n.d.
- Grey quarto notebook titled ‘Homer’, with note by E.R. Dodds, ‘translation, Iliad I: v. rough draft’, n.d.
- Grey quarto notebook titled ‘Char. Of Ireland’, containing rough notes, lists and schedules for a book on Ireland, n.d.
- Grey quarto notebook titled ‘Radio Notes’, containing rough notes and ideas for radio programmes, notes 'The Technique of Radio Drama', notes on Byron, n.d.
- Grey quarto notebook titled ‘Rees PG etc’, with note by E.R. Dodds ‘Various rough notes’, n.d.
- c.1927; 1947; 1964; n.d. [1940s-1950s]
1 box (7 volumes)