Literary criticism and reviews, 1936-1938; 1952-1954; 1961; n.d.
Reviews by MacNeice of books, plays, poems etc.:
- Photocopies of printed reviews by MacNeice 1936-1938, with TS. of extensive footnotes by Alan Heuser, for a projected book 'Selected Literary Criticism of Louis MacNeice', n.d.
- Incomplete MS. draft of Chapter I 'A Change of Attitude', for Modern Poetry (published 1938).
- Incomplete MS., and TS. fragments, of essay 'The Play and the Audience', published in R.D. Charques (ed.), Footnotes to the Theatre, 1938.
- Carbon TS. 'The Fortunes of Faust. By E.M.Butler', 1952.
- Carbon TS. 'Collected Plays by W.B. Yeats', 1952.
- Carbon MS. 'Mind you, I've Said Nothing. By Honor Tracy.' and ' The Silent Traveller in Dublin. By Chiang Yee.', 1953.
- Carbon MS. 'Fair Greece Sad Relic. By Terence Spencer.', 1954.
- Carbon MS. 'The English Epic and Its Background. By E.M.W. Tillyard.', 1954.
- Carbon TS. 'George Herbert. By Margaret Bottrall.' and 'George Herbert. By Joseph H. Summers', 1954.
- Carbon TS. 'The Letters of W.B. Yeats. Edited by Allan Wade.', 1954.
- Newspaper cutting 'I Got Those Cathode Blues', New Statesman 4 Aug 1961.
- Newspaper cutting 'Two Plays, and Spike', New Statesman 15 Sep 1961.
- TS. 'An Only Child' and 'Kings, Lords and Commons' by Frank O'Connor, n.d.
- Carbon TS. and galley proof 'Brendan Behan's Island. By Brendan Behan.' and 'West Briton. By Brian Inglis', n.d.
- Carbon MS. 'Celtic Heritage. By Alwyn Rees and Brinley Rees.', n.d.
- TS. and carbon TS. 'Chiaroscuro: Fragments of Autobiography by Augustus John', n.d.
- MS. and carbon TS. 'Daniel: by David Thomson', n.d.
- Carbon TS. 'Dublin: By Maurice Craig', 'Ireland and the Irish: By Charles Duff.', 'The Emerald Isle: By Geoffrey Taylor.', 'The Face of Ulster: By Denis O'D.Hanna.' and 'Connacht (Galway): By Richard Hayward.', n.d.
- Carbon TS. 'Poems. By George Seferis.', n.d.
- Carbon TS. 'Poets of the English Language. Edited by W.H. Auden and Norman Holmes Pearson.', n.d.
- Carbon MS. 'Quite Early One Morning by Dylan Thomas.', 'The Poetry of Dylan Thomas by Elder Olsen.' and 'Dylan Thomas by Derek Stanford.', n.d.
- Carbon TS. 'Rose and Crown, by Sean O'Casey', n.d.
- Carbon TS. 'Sean O'Casey: The Man and His Work. By David Krause', n.d.
- Carbon TS. 'Teapots & Quails'. By Edward Lear.', n.d.
- Carbon TS. 'Teems of Times and Happy Returns. By Dominic Behan.', n.d.
- Galley proof 'The Antigone of Sophocles. At the Arts Theatre, Cambridge.', n.d.
- MS. and carbon TS. ' The Furrow behind me. By Angus Maclellan.', 'The Hard Road to Klondike. By Michael MacGowan.' and 'My Ireland. By Kate O'Brien.', n.d.
- Carbon TS. 'Twice Round the Black Church. By Austin Clarke', n.d.
- Carbon TS. 'Under a Colored Cap, by Sean O'Casey', n.d.
- Carbon TS. 'W.B. Yeats: Letters to Katherine Tynen edited by Roger McHugh.', n.d.
- Carbon TS. 'Wilfred Owen: a Critical Study. By D.S.R. Welland.', n.d.
- 1936-1938; 1952-1954; 1961; n.d.
1 box (3 folders)