Articles and essays, 1923; 1940-1963; n.d.
Articles, essays and other prose texts by MacNeice:
- MS. 'Odin Allfather', c.1923.
- MS. of an untitled text [broadcast?] on British foreign politics, c.1940.
- MS. 'Broken Windows or Thinking Aloud', c.1940/1941.
- TSS. of three 'London Letters', February 11th, April 9th and May 29th, 1940-1941, with a letter from John Lehmann ( New Writing), Feb 1941.
- MS. obituary of James Joyce, 1941, and notes for James Joyce Week in Dublin, 1962.
- Carbon TS. obituary for Graham H. Shepard, 1943.
- Carbon TS. 'Northern Ireland and her People', 1944.
- Carbon TS. 'English Writing Today (1)', 1945.
- Carbon TS. 'On Translating Faust', 1949.
- Carbon TS. 'Experiences with Images', .
- Carbon TS. 'A Byzantine Wedding', 1951.
- TS. ' Books in General', 1952.
- Carbon TS. 'India and England 1952', 1952.
- Carbon TS. 'The Agamemnon of Aeschylus', 1953.
- Carbon TS. 'Speaking of Poets', 1953.
- Carbon TS. 'Biographical notes (Louis MacNeice)', c.1961.
- Carbon TS. ' 'Notes for Argo' [Louis MacNeice on his own poetry], c.1961.
- Carbon TS. 'Dublin Revisited', 1962.
- Press cutting of Louis MacNeice, Childhood Memories, The Listener, 12 Dec 1963.
- Carbon TS. 'Postscript to Chapter on Irish Drama', n.d.
- Carbon TS. 'Eliot and the Adolescent' (incomplete), n.d.
- Carbon TS. 'Spenser's Faerie Queene', n.d.
- Carbon TS. 'William Empson', n.d.
- Carbon TS. 'Godot on Television', n.d.
- Carbon TS. 'Why Rugby?', n.d.
- TS. 'Character of Ireland' (outline of a book), with MS. notes, n.d.
- Carbon TS. of a short text starting 'While to be a gourmet at the moment seems almost immoral...', n.d.
- MS. page of an essay on Mill, n.d.
- 1923; 1940-1963; n.d.
1 box (2 folders)