Apollo University Lodge, No. 357, Minute Book, 7 May 1977-9 May 1992, n.d.
MS. Eng. c. 7377
- (pp. 1-307 passim) minutes of regular, emergency, and anniversary festival meetings, 7 May 1977-9 May 1992
- (pp. 6b-306c passim) notices, agendas and notes of additional items for Lodge meetings, 1977, 1981-92
- (pp. 10b-c) certificate permitting the installation of a Master, 1977
- (pp. 16b-298c passim) certificates permitting the initiation of candidates under 21 years, and the initiation and raising of more than two candidates at any meeting, 1978-9, 1981-3, 1985, 1987-90, 1992
- (p. 312) letter from the Grand Secretary of the United Grand Lodge of England concerning the election of honorary members, 1979
- (pp. 72d-e, 90e, 160c, 220d-e, 240f-g, 258d-e, 282d-e, 304d-e) accounts for the years ending 31 July 1980-1, 1984, 1987-9, 1990-1
- (p. 102) report of the Lodge Committee concerning the Lodge's by-laws and finance, 1982
- (pp. 128b-c) letter, written in French, from the Lodge de Saint-Jean, No. 99, declining an invitation to visit the Apollo University Lodge, 1983
- (pp. 130d-e, 134d-e) certificates permitting a change of day for the regular meeting, 1983-4
- (pp. XIV-XVII) by-laws of the Lodge, 1991
- (pp. 191b-d, 274b-e, 296d-g) toast lists and menus for the Lodge's 167th and 171st-172nd Festival Meetings, 1986, 1990-1
- (pp. 204b-c) invitation to a meeting at the Provincial Grand Lodge to receive a donation of 2 portraits of past members of the Apollo University Lodge, 1987
- (pp. 224b-e) memorial leaflet for Dr. Robert Amos Griffiths, Provincial Grand Master, 1988
- (pp. 237b-c) letter from Churchill Lodge, No. 478, concerning the raising of a member, 1989
- (pp. 258f-g) letter from the secretary, concerning a visit to Oxford and Cambridge Lodges, 1990
- (pp. 286b-c) photocopy of an obituary of John Griffith, past Lodge Secretary, in The Independent, 25 Apr. 1991
- (pp. II-XLVIII passim) notes of meeting dates, accounts, printing issues, appointments and promotions, and toasts, 1977-87, 1992, n.d.
- (page 314) note of advice for Freemasons concerning questionnaires, n.d.
- 7 May 1977-9 May 1992, n.d.
Language of Materials
Conditions Governing Access
MS. Eng. c. 7377
Existence and Location of Copies
MS. Digital 20 is a digitised version.