Skip to main content

Correspondence regarding a request for the restoration of the account book of the Chruch of St. Mary at Thame, 1442-1524 (MS. Top. Oxon d. 28) to Thame parish, 1892-1906

 File
Library Records d. 1178

  • How to
    request
The manuscript was transferred to Buckinghamshire Architectural and Archaelogical Society in 1903 and subsequently deposited at the Bodleian as MS. D.D. Par. Thame c. 5 in 1955.

Dates

  • 1892-1906

Extent

1 box

Shelfmark

Library Records d. 1178

Repository Details

Part of the Bodleian Libraries Repository

Contact:
Weston Library
Broad Street
Oxford OX1 3BG United Kingdom