Early professors' correspondence and papers, 1941-2004
Comprises small amounts of the correspondence and papers of:
- Publication agreements of scientists including Howard Florey, Edward Penley Abraham, Henry Harris, 1953, 1976, 1994
- Howard Florey - five typescript and manuscript letters, 1956, 1960, 1964, 1967, n.d.
- Norman Heatley - typescript copy of Florey's departmental rules; one typescript and one photocopy letter from and one typescript to Heatley concerning the people involved in growing penicillin, 1990, 1992, 2000; a photocopy letter from Howard Florey to Heatley, 1941; a copy letter from Ed Wasserman to Mercy Heatley following Norman's death, 2004
- Edward Penley Abraham to Ernst Chain, typescript letter, 24 Apr 1969
- Edward Penley Abraham to Dr. Ashall, copy letter, n.d.; Abraham's curriculum vitae, 17 Feb 1993; small amount of correspondence with Abraham, 1994
- Edward Penley Abraham correspondence concerning his Dictionary of National Biography piece on Leonard Colebrook, 1977-1979