Correspondence and papers relating mainly to income tax, 1947-1976, n.d.
- (fols. 1-88) correspondence of Michael Gilbert and Helga Greene, 1956-1976, including (fols. 51-72) letters concerning Raymond Chandler Speaking, 1959-1963, and (fols. 73-88) The Lucifer Society, 1972-1976
- (fols. 89-145) correspondence of Chandler, his American accountant George A. Peterson, and Michael Gilbert, 1957-1959, including (fols. 135-145) S.S. Tyler's 'General Ledger Indexes' and 'Charts of Accounts', 1948-1952
- (fols. 146-210) correspondence and papers of Chandler, his English accountant A.J. Clissold, and Helga Greene, 1955-1959
- (fols. 211-end) miscellaneous correspondence and papers relating to tax, 1947-[1958?], n.d., including (fols. 214-241) 'Reading File' letters to Chandler's American lawyer, Leroy Wright, 1951-1957, and (fols. 242-274) tax depreciation schedules, 1947-1955
(fols. 1-88) are from Helga Greene's files; (fols. 146-210) from Chandler's and Greene's files.
- Creation: 1947-1976, n.d.
Language of Materials
Dep. Chandler 50